The quality built into every Hypnos mattress and box allows us to offer the purchaser a 10 Year Limited Warranty , with no-charge against any defect in workmanship or material (other than cover and handles). This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and does not indicate the useful life of the set which will vary according to the use and care of the product. Over the next ten years this sleep set will experience normal wear, which is not covered by the warranty.
All Hypnos sleep sets are engineered to conform to your personal comfort and support needs. Body signatures of two inches or less are normal with premium comfort level sleep sets and are not considered a manufacturing defect.
Routine turning of your mattress will extend the life of your sleep set and will keep your warranty valid. See enclosed care instructions for the proper way and frequency to turn and rotate your mattress.
In the unlikely event that service resulting from a defect is required during the life of the Warranty. Simply contact your authorized Hypnos Retailer.
Please have your original purchase receipt available for the Retailer’s inspection. Your mattress and/or box will be repaired or replaced (at Hypnos’ option) without charge, except for transportation costs. Repair of the mattress and/or box does not extend the duration of this Warranty or begin a new Warranty period.
Any and all implied warranties on this product shall not exceed in duration the term of the Limited Warranty
Caring for your Hypnos mattress
We at Hypnos have put a lot of care into the crafting of your mattress. We would now like to help you care for it and get the maximum life out of it, with a few helpful hints.
1. Expect an adjustment period for both you and your mattress. It may take you some time to get used to the feel of your new mattress, so relax and try to enjoy the new feel. You may experience a new before use material odour for an initial period of time; A couple of suggested tips before you use your mattress; open up the packaging to allow it 24 hours to breathe and stand it up vertically.
2. Do not allow your mattress to get wet as any water or other fluids may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. It is recommended you protect your mattress from water and other liquids with a washable mattress pad.
3. Always carry your mattress flat on its side and never bend your mattress more than 20 degrees. This could damage the coil system and other components, which will significantly reduce the life and comfort of the mattress. We do not recommend using the handles on your mattress for when moving from one location to another. Mattress handles are intended to help position the mattress on its box spring and typically cannot support the full weight of the mattress.
4. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a proper box spring or platform bed matched to support the mattress. To ensure the high level of comfort experience when using your mattress, it is suggested you purchase the recommended Araam box spring or platform bed with no more than 2.5” of space between the slats. If the mattress does not have the proper box spring or platform bed, comfort and support can be affected and your warranty may be voided.
5. If you use a frame, it must provide a strong, stable support for the box spring of the bed. If you have a queen or a king size bed, the frame must have a centre support system with one centre support with centre leg for a queen and three centre support legs for a king. A proper frame will keep the bed from sagging and keep your warranty valid.
6 After you have slept on your mattress for a while, you may see body impressions in the mattress. This is natural as the comfort layers naturally allow for body molding or impressions. However, to keep the body impressions from becoming too deep, you must rotate and flip* your mattress on a regular basis. During the first 3 months, the mattress should be rotated every month. After the first 3 months, it should be rotated and flipped quarterly. See the following charts for the correct steps to follow when rotating your mattress.
7.It is recommended you clean your mattress by vacuuming it every 6 months. Do not allow your mattress to get wet as any water or other fluids may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. It is recommended you protect your mattress from water and other liquids with a washable mattress pad. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse will void your warranty.
8.Do not stand or jump on your mattress. It was not designed for this and could be seriously damaged, as well as void your warranty. Bending the mattress excessively will also void your warranty.
9. Do not smoke in bed or use open flames near the bed.
10.On every sleep set is a Law Tag. You need to keep the law tag on hand for any future warranty claims.